Monday, January 17, 2005

And the icing on the cake for his weekend...

On Sunday, I didn't want to do a thing, I was so numb. I didn't get out of bed until 10:30. I did watch some football and of course the Patsies advance. At 5 p.m., I decide enough of this crap and I went to ecclesia in Wheaton. I figured I can get this out of my head, see a few people, and get righteous, at least for a little while. So I'm walking around and this girl walks in. She's a grad school student at Wheaton. I'd never met her. And we talk and I mention I went to school in Boston, right? Her response...

"So are you a Patriots fan?"

Yes, I wanted to go nuts. Boy, I really needed that on top of all the other crap I went through this weekend. Just unbelievable. Suffice to say, I didn't ask for her number.

So how do I feel about the rest of the football season. Simple, whoever comes out of the NFC... that's who I'm rooting for. Odds are though, I won't be watching. It's depressing.

New Whose Line episodes tonight on ABC Family. Hallelujah. It's about time. Those 22 unreleased episodes will finally be shown. Now all that's left is the DVD collection.

And for my Song of the Week, I'll pick one regarding the Jets. Ray Charles. Born to Lose.
Hopefully, Benigno will be good on the FAN today.

No comments: