Saturday, January 22, 2005

My epiphany!

The one area you hope the Mets will be able to clean up is their bullpen. There area lot of question marks there. But I, the greatest broadcast journalist, this side of Skip Caray (yawn), have figured it all out.

You know who I think the Mets should sign to pitch in the pen? Mike Piazza's fiancee. Former Playmate Alicia Rickter! That's right. Now you naysayer White Sox, Cub, Red Sox, and Brave fans say she can't pitch? Hey, you should see all the guys she struck out that were trying to get to first base. She does have some good curves.

Well, driving is unbelievably tough today with all the snow we have. I'm sure those east coacsters don't exactly have it much easier than we do. I'm going into Wheaton to watch a basketball game. The last time I did this, a little over a year ago, I got into an accident because my brakes didn't brake. Oh, what a lovely day that was. OK, I'm on my own in this house for 5 days. Time to clean up around here.

No comments: